Our Saturday adult inline hockey league is a brand new, bring your own team program. Each team may consist of up to 10 players and a goalie. Games are played in a 4 vs 4 format with no off-sides or icing. Games are played Saturday evenings between 2:00 and 7:00pm.
Winter league will begin May 27th!
Teams must make a $100 deposit by the registration deadline to secure your spot.
Tips for First Time Captains
- Get money together early to receive the early payment discount.
- Make sure all players are rostered; failure to do so can come back to bite you!
- Assure league fees are paid in full by your 3rd game or your team may be removed from the league.
- Have referee fees ready before each game.
- If you have to forfeit and you do not contact the league director (Dan Medley) by Thursday, you will be responsible for both your teams referee fees as well as the other teams.
- Take the time to understand the rules and explain them to your team. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.
Contact Dan Medley via our contact page or by calling 724-547-5700.